Sunday, July 31, 2005

4th day at blog

Today, 31 july 05 1325H, boring at work, haizzz same old shit as a regular u dun expect much expect more and more things to do, cut the crap say some thing about myself. Now i damn sleepy let see...... 24hrs++ too shag and too tiredt o count how many hours ui ahve been awake but trying to cause i m working cannot expect me to sleep. But actually i can just that that pile of "shit" oops actually is work summoning me to finish it. CaLL ME "DO OR DIE" .... sound creepy hahha. Even have nightmare if i cun finish next day will be a Earthquake day from my OC shake the juice out of my brain if i dun finish it. Haiz that is life which i dun born with a sliver spoon in my ass... i still think that god do love me if not why i m surviving from near death accident 3 mths ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home