Monday, August 01, 2005

5th day of blog

hmm 5th day i m still writing rubbish , let see why people dream ? Does every one have a dream , be it day dream or night dream. What so different about it? Base on my conclusion is day dream do it in the day night dream do it in the night, hahah sound crap yeah that is me (*^^)|||.
I have a dream that i alway think is to be a cook, hmm although it not my future but cooking seem fun, i enjoy the process but not the conclusion cause i believe every one like to cook but not to wash the mess u have made.
Anyway, today i was going to talk about my day dream dish: Japanese curry rice. Not a very impressive dish but it make me thinking of it when i have my meals, have been weeks after i taste the one near cuppage, there is a ramen shop , cook from japanese, soup base used 8hrs to do, super soild taste that i keep going back every few weeks cause i miss the taste. One of it is japanese curry rice, it taste not that spicy but a little bit sweet. the mixture with the rice... wooo heaven. That is what i feel since then i alway wish to make it of my very own. Till now i still dream to try making it but the only setback no time to do it hahah.
But one day it will sure make it and everyone who read it will know the result soon stay tune hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home